Being a fan of the Mad Men TV show I decided to edit my profile using this marketing approach.
10 Ways To Qualify
1. You’re an empty nester with plenty of time for us. I love children and family, and would embrace the opportunity to expand my family (even grandchildren), but I want a relationship where our time together is a sure thing on holidays, nights and weekends. I won't stand at the end of the line behind your family and former spouse or your job.
2. Must like/want pets. I adore cats. What’s your favorite?
3. If you are 5’10” to 6’2”, you’ll get my attention. I love the feeling of a man who towers over me when he wraps his arms around me whether I am bare foot or wearing high heels.
4. MUST be athletic and exercise regularly with a health oriented lifestyle. This does not mean you only watch sports.
5. A well groomed man is always sexy.
6. And, let’s be realistic, you live near my zip code (Encinitas). SF-Irvine-LA-Temecula ... and Out of State men… need not apply. Been there done that, it just does not work.
7. Likes to travel to other countries. I like to take a trip at least once a year.
8. I am a foodie. Looking for a man who likes to try a new hole in hte wall or hip or high end restaurant once a month.
9. A person who is respectful to others, your core is based on integrity, honesty, valor, and chivalry.
10. A man who laughs a lot/everyday, is confident, masculine and sexy. You embrace love, life, and can give your fair share to a full throttle relationship with all the perks. A man who is romantic and can who can deliver, “I can’t live without you kisses”, and mean it! That’s the kind of man with whom I want to share my life.
Some Kind of Wonderful.....As the song says, I've got everything that a man could want, I've got more than he could ask for... I love frequent romance and intimacy in every sense. I still have my girlie figure. I am young at heart, honest, playful and easy to talk to. I am often in jeans or gym clothes on the weekend and hope you will be comfortable in a suit and tie for special occasions. I am not High Drama and won’t participate in it. I am a peaceful person and spiritual but not the church going type. I am financially independent, grounded and truly appreciate all that I have. I love to laugh and to entertain family and friends but also really enjoy those quite evenings indoors wrapped up in someone’s arms talking or watching a movie. I like adventures (snorkeling, museums, biking the bay, zip lining, short and long trips, sushi, cooking in, wine tasting, and movies). I work out several times a week (running, yoga, weight, walking, water aerobics). I have been and liked fishing and bowling and occasionally I’ll watch basketball on TV. I love going to the beach and hope to meet someone who can dance, willingly! Luv that, even if you're goofy.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
On the first "real date", dessert and a glass of red wine hopefully out of doors near a fireplace.