- I work in implementation at a software/consulting company in the near burbs. It can be challenging and hectic, but also pretty rewarding.
- I grew up in Chicago and now live/work in the near burbs. I love the city and everything it has to offer, but I got the hipster need to actually live there out of my system at an early age.
- I was born in Krakow and it's still a special place for me. I try to go back and visit family there (and in Germany) every few years.
- Like everyone else on here, I love to travel. I have a soft spot for anywhere with a lot of history, but even a quick road trip will do.
- I'm an unabashed geek. I love new tech, bad scifi, video games, etc. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who shares all of that, but bonus points if you do.
- I'm in a pretty good spot with my life and just missing the right person to share it with. What I'm looking for: someone levelheaded, intelligent, warm, genuine, and the right amount of adventurous.