I have a great sense of humor and enjoy interacting with others.I have a warm smile I do believe . I also write short stories which is my true passion and do a radio show on alternative health and nutrition 4 times a week.
What would be nice is to find someone with the following qualities
1. Have most of your body parts
2. Nutritionally oriented
3. A woman that likes a tropical setting for snorkeling or just hanging out and watching the waves or anything else water related
4. A direct line of communication and listening skills as wells communications skills.
5. Have a willingness to try and develop a relationship as it does not happen over night
6. Have a great sense of humor
7 A woman who has been through the emotional wars of a relationship and still standing and smiling.
8. One who enjoys watching the sunset is a setting that isn't smog ridden.
9. This being said, this is my story and I am sticking to it
10. In all seriousness , no, a great sense of humor is much better
What irritates me
1. Stickers on fruit as I can not get the stickers off my fingers
2. Cutting open a watermelon only to find it taste terrible and is all mushy
3. People who smile and say, have a nice day and don't really mean it
4 Flushing the toilet and it keeps running.
5. Hearing a song I dislike and can not get it out of my head all day
6. People who can not see the natural beauty of their surroundings because they are too busy texting
7. People who continue to answer their cell phone when you are meeting with them.
8. Sportscasters that use the word hero to describe a player who won the game when the true heroes are the single moms that raise their children all by themselves with no help from anyone.
9. People who put money as their number one goal in life.
10.Using an old vacuum that is loud and can't pick up the dirt.
11.Monsanto and all the other Bio Tech companies that are poisoning out food supply and killing a lot of good people every year
12. Leaf blowers with the loud and irritating noise early in the AM when you are trying to sleep. Gives Gardeners a bad name
13. Shopping carts with one bad wheel while you are trying to shop. I already workout and don't need another workout
14 . People who stop at the bottom of the escalator, creating a people jam
15. Those who misremember.
Below, is who I am. Everything is truthful and to the best of my knowledge, correct. My favorite quote comes from Mark Twain, The truth is rare, use it sparingly. I do not adhere to this philosophy unless I am speaking to a politician or the IRS
I workout and exercise and I am very much into Nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
I also like to pedal around on my bicycle and stay active. I also like writing short stories which I enjoy very much.
I like all types of music. My favorite artist is John Lennon.
I also believe communication is the most important factor in a relationship and I have learned how to listen over the years. This is a collective effort by both parties and I need to know what my partner is feeling and going through and more importantly, wants.
I have no drama in my life or emotional baggage.
. Keeping fit and someone that is into nutrition is a big plus for me . A Great sense of humor goes along way with me as well.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would meet some where for tea and see what how we get along.