02/25/2018--If you do not have enough common sense NOT to upload pictures of your minor children on a dating website, you do not have enough common sense to engage me.
02/12/2018 --Smells like desperation....smh
02/04/2018 --History is made after 6 decades....fly Eagles fly...
01/13/2018 -- We got past the "Hey!" Now it's "WYD?" If you can't bother to type out 3 little words, then don't bother at all. K? K.
12/24/2017 --Happy Holidays to all! (In case I don't reply to you directly). Happy New Year too! :)
11/02/2017--My profile about me section was deleted... This site has become infested with profile hijackers. Check your profile often to make sure it is still YOUR profile.
6/25/17---Time for an update:
1. If the following references appear in your profile please do not message me:
"God fearing", "God willing", "God will send me the woman".....etc
2. Reading comprehension is important when communicating with me. Not only as it applies to actually getting the gist of my profile, but also when reading my replies.
3. I'm sarcastic. It doesn't always translate...if you're not sure-- ASK.
4. My presence on this site is most of the time circumstantial. It's a guilty pleasure, a narrow view of societal behaviours and on occasion, a way to engage in hopefully interesting conversation. Anything beyond that lies in the thin line of hope I'm not fat enough or dead inside enough to give up on.
5. As a rule of thumb I'm celibate. The end of that lies within the complexities of the silver lining of hope...or if I just feel like fcvking someone one of these days.....so if that's your focus, you'll motivate me contra your end result.
HOLY FvCK! 11/8/2016----SHOCK doesn't even begin to describe this. I'm numb. All outside US interested, this is your chance!
Definition of a real man for me is best represented by The All Blacks' sportmanship. Of course there's no guarantee they treat women with the same honour but I can fantasize.
Rugby is a hoodlum's game played by gentlemen.
The Haka Rules!
The 69 in my user name is not to imply a position. I'm cusp gemini/cancer...the 69 is for part of my zodiac sign.
Assumptions are not good....for you or me.
Honestly, I don't even know what I'm still doing here. I'm unwilling to compromise. My expectations are high yet I don't have the energy to offer anything to anyone. I'm bored, really....I want to be stimulated on too many levels...mostly intellectual, but that's not what most men are here for....and I'm a hypocrite because a good looking man will spin my head and for a split moment my integrity, my ideologies, my sheer reason for even wanting a partner I can have a conversation with about really important stuff, someone who gets me and gets my passions...all disappear and I'm a gullible little girl believing that he is really interested in me....but he is not....they are not....it's all so fleeting.
Here's the bottom line: The men that would make me want to be the best version of myself are not here or if they are, they are not interested in me.
For my part, the men who want to know me or accept me would not motivate me so I don't give them a chance.
I am not a believer in putting my best foot forward, I believe that when we're on our best behaviours we are wasting each other's times, because the minute our true selves show themselves the relationships end and we get to add betrayal to our long lists of dissapointments and failures.
I have strong opinions, I have a loud voice, I take a long time to relax, trust and have fun....and I genuinely like my alone time. That's not what men are looking for...so I don't know why I still think that I will find anyone who will magically get me and enjoy all the idiosyncrasies, the weirdness, the bad...and have the patience for the good to come out of hiding.....
Maybe, just maybe there really isn't someone for everyone. Maybe that's ok.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
IDK.-- my time is limited. I suppose it will depend on the right approach, connection, gut feeling...
I know, I'm not making this easy, but I know there are men out there who will get this. I have talked with them and even met a few...