Hey, the name's Erin, I'm 29 years young and I like to think of the glass as half full... but I'm extremely thirsty. I had the gastric bypass weight loss surgery (3/24/09) and i have lost 200 lbs. I love having an active lifestyle!!! the pictures I have posted are before and afters
I believe that:
* Education is key but knowledge stemmed from experience is what opens the door.
* Everything is a mindset, and the correct mindset will overcome any obstacle.
* Judging is for a courtroom.
* Karma is real.
* The beach is beautiful at night and is my escape.
* Gender equality is just as important as racial equality
* Infectious smiles and laughs can totally change a day around.
* You should get to know me, I Promise I'll make you Smile. =)
SOME of my favorite things:
* Being exhausted after a good work out or a long hard day and then taking a shower and snuggling up in a soft cushy bed with puffy blankets.
* Hearing the perfect song at just the right moment
* Finishing a project and realizing it's good work
* Waking up really early in the morning the day you're leaving for vacation
* Warm ocean water
* Warm rain
* Live sporting events
* Live music
* Sleeping in on a 3 day weekend
* Road trips
* The sun
* music... LOVE it.
* A good movie with good music
* Having great conversations with close friends
* Cruises for vacation
More about me:
* I'm so easy going it's insane. Sometimes I actually think that people avoid being angry at me because they would just feel bad.
* I study people by watching and listening to them in social settings.
* I pay attention to detail
* I have a knack for humor
* I tend to gravitate toward real people
* Trust and Respect are huge with me!
* My Friends and Family are my Life
* I can be very outgoing but sometimes Shy
* I like t-shirts and jeans but i clean up well and like to look nice when I go out.
* I can be a big kid... I still like cartoons and video games
* I try to be the best friend I can be
* I help without holding people to debt... I don't like debt.
* I'm ambitious and driven, and I don't step on people to get there... I bring them with me.
* I'm not materialistic BUT I do want nice things in life
* If I had one wish I would wish for 36 hours in a day because 24 isn't enough
* I enjoy good food, which can mean anything from a plate of hot wings with good sauce to a medium rare porterhouse steak. Fresh fruits and veggies are amazing too.
* I'm not an alcoholic or a drug user, but I do drink in good company.
* I've wanted to quit but kept going. I've wanted to keep going but quit.
* I'm young at heart but old in my soul.
* I love watching and playing basketball
* I like to go bowling
* I've always prided myself on being a really positive person and being very realistic in life.
My match doesn't have to like these things too, but just understand that those are things I look forward to or think about.
I'm looking for somebody who likes to laugh and have a good time and knows how to take care of business when it gets serious. I love a positive attitude and optimistic outlooks... it just makes everything so much easier. I don't take offense to anything that has to do with me. Only when it comes to my friends and family am I protective... and those who are being mistreated. I always tip my waitress, bartender, driver, etc; I can't stand when people take advantage of customer service policies... but if I do get bad service that person will be the first to know. I'm a technophile. I like gadgets and contraptions. I like innovative, industrious, and inventive people. I stereotype just like everybody else, but I understand I'm not perfect either and can accept people for who they are. I hope you're passionate, forgiving, tough, and want to make time for other people in life. I want somebody to kick my ass when I deserve it and support me when I need it... and understand that I will do the same. I'm a hopeless romantic, old-fashioned, and always down for a good time. BUT as much as I like to go out and have a good time, I really like to have a laid back night at home with a good friend or two.
Now that you've made it this far... the next move is yours
Username: hawaiiangrl85 for just about every social networking site and instant messaging services ie: Yahoo messenger, etc etc.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I never understood why people went to movies for 1st dates since you cant exactly get to know each other that way, ya know? so I guess meeting at a park or for coffee would work out better. idk im really easy going so im ok with whatever for the most part. go with the flow