What we do in life will echo throughout eternity.
Male Hispanic, 6'1", 200lbs, Black hair, dark eyes, lighter shade of brown, average body. I work a lot and don't have much time to meet people, thought I'd give this a try. Let's chat, write, talk, and see if we meet. If not no problem, no harm no foul. I would like to meet new interesting people, see if there is chemistry and take it from there.
Sorry I'm always so serious in my pictures, I do smile and laugh.
People will read both your profile AND message when deciding if they should write back to you. If your profile is really lame it won't matter how good your message is. hmmm, no wonder
If you want to be successful and not waste your time do this.
1. Talk about your hobbies.
2. Talk about your goals/aspirations
3. Talk about youself and what makes you unique.
4. Your taste in music.
OK, I'll try this, and update it as I think of things.
1. I actually like to work. Go to movies. Bike ride at the beach. If you talk to me I am happy .
2. Find someone special that will compliment my life, not necessarily complete me as I am independent. goal/aspiration
3. Ok, not too much. I am a lover not a fighter . I don't drink. I once ate 6 Big Macs (yes, at one sitting ) I was younger,(when they were on sale 2 for 2 dollars), but don't think I can do that again. I don't like to lie, cause then you got to remember stuff.
4. I like all kinds of music, no need to lable it. (but here goes) Hip Hop, R&B, Oldies, Reggae, Dance, Pop, 80's, 90's, Salsa, Cumbia, Alternative, Rock, Rap, Rock en espanol, and open to any other types.
Old fashioned woman with a hip twist, and keeps all the old school values.
Looking for a girl that: kind, loving, understanding, down to earth.
Good sense of humor. Playfull,
Likes to talk for hours. (But takes turns too)
Dosen't hit. Ever, at all.
Dosen't yell, unless: there is a fire, earthquake, natural disaster, shooting, slammed door on her finger, or is trying to get your attention from very far away,
Not a lot of cussing, or call me wey jijiji Respectful (yeah thats it)
Had to update this: Dosen't wear chanclas. Only at the beach or at the pool.
As for my stalker....... Das lástima.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would go somewhere where we can talk and get to know a little more about each other. Go for a walk, dinner, drive, things like that.
Update: I work a lot and don't always have time to meet someone, and when I do, my work keeps me busy and I've lost contact with good people. So hoping to meet someone understanding of my situation.