I'm into lists...so here's ten fun facts about me:
1. I laugh at the inappropriate and don't get offended by jokes. Sarcasm and movie quotes are a second language to me.
2. I love music. Going to concerts is one of my favorite things to do. There is never not music playing whether I’m at work, at the gym, in the shower, in the car, in my head, you name it, it’s playing.
3. I truly enjoy watching and playing sports - super competitive. I’m a fantastic cornhole partner but if you give me a frisbee it all goes downhill from there.
3a. I’ve embarked on a fitness journey and I’m grinding away at it. I’m hoping you’re into a healthy lifestyle as well. I do have my cheat days but the goal is to get back to college volleyball strength and weight...but for now I’m a work in progress full figured lady. It’s ok if that’s not for you.
4. My family and friends mean the world to me. There's nothing I love more than spending time with them and laughing all the laughs.
5. I'm filled with wanderlust - love to travel and experience new foods, experiences, cultures etc.
6. I appreciate people who can engage in conversations of any kind...silly, thought provoking, random, which would you rathers, top ten (insert category) etc.
7. The beach is my favorite place in the world, just try to get me out of the ocean. A close second is at a lake or river up in the mountains.
8. I've watched Game of Thrones 4 times through and I'm gearing up for the 5th viewing to prepare for the series finale. That will be a sad day in this house
9. I really enjoy my career and even though I find myself asking “Karen, did you go on mute? Karen? “ way too many times than I’d like, it keeps me busy, challenged and constantly growing professionally. I also work with some pretty awesome people
10. I own my own place and I'm currently planning a full kitchen reno - addicted to HGTV
A little on what I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone who genuinely loves life and focuses on the positive, who can laugh at the inappropriate or himself, enjoys the outdoors, family is important to him, realizes that communication is key to any successful relationship, has his stuff together, and isn't afraid of the intimacy of getting to know someone and creating a deep connection. If you can make me belly laugh you already have a piece of my heart.