For all you 50 Shades fans, just picture Christian Grey in your mind. When you have that vision soundly entrenched, please read on ...
I am exactly like Christian Grey. Well, except for the sadistic lack of respect for women. And the remarkable good looks. And the helicopter and fleet of expensive cars. OK, and the money in general. And the arrogance - definitely don't have that. Nor the selfish approach to personal satisfaction. Sorry, missing that as well. Other than that, I am just like him. Oh yeah, and the house. I don't have a house like that, although I could build you one if you seduced me mind and body and then stole my heart.
I have noticed that there are far too many people on POF who are hiding who they really are, or what they really expect. I guess that is what a place like this creates :( As result, however, I have taken the "going to the mall" approach. I come here, sit on the bench, watch the pretty girls go by, roll my eyes at the entitled ones, smack my forehead at the stupid ones, and leave wondering why I wasted my time.
I do not understand why people only except messages from those who have photos on their profiles. I have a very good reason for not having a photo here (and no, I am not married or ghastly looking!) and appreciate the leap of faith if you are reading! They say women's intuition is special, making women wise and all-knowing. You could quite well be their leader!!! If you won't message me because there is no photo, you don't deserve me. Just saying.
Stuff about me:
- I was raised in the country, and love heading out that way when I feel I need some grounding;
- I learned about respect and hard work, something I have carried with me my entire life;
- I am intelligent, I can spell and use proper grammar!!!
- I have manners. I believe that is a good thing!
- I am sensual and loving;
- I speak fluent sarcasm. I never mean it :)
To be honest, if you want to have meaningful conversations, laugh until your sides hurt, be kissed like nobody else has kissed you before, then you should message me.
Stuff about you:
- You are kind and understanding, accepting and trusting;
- You are attractive without really thinking you are;
- You are intelligent and witty;
- You enjoy your own company and alone time, and cherish our time together;
- You light up a room without feeling the need to be the centre of attention;
- You love to laugh;
- You don't believe that arguing is the best form of communication.
Intrigued? Hit me up :) It just might be the best 5 minutes you have ever invested in something :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A drive to Elbow Falls, a walk in the park, a snuggle on a park bench solving the world's problems ... they all sound great to me, but then the most successful and stimulating dates have two people involved, and both should have some input probably. Once that first date is out of the way, I am generally more likely to enjoy a quiet time by ourselves as opposed to a noisy, crowded scene out most of the time.