Like most ladies and some gents, im here in the hopes of finding a decent guy to spend some QT with!
A bit about myself:
- Love taking on new adventures / working on a balanced lifestyle
- Rd trips, travelling, concerts / festivals (my fav is electronic/ Dj’s – PS: I dabble with my own decks in my spare time – my friends say I’m good but that’s because they have to :P)
- A coffee from a French press and a dose of sarcasm is always a fun and playful way to start my day.. just need an audience so I don’t always have to laugh at my own jokes… (although I always do so I must be funny)
- I’m a great cook and always down for entertaining, some of my passions are: travelling, interior design, I love what I do for a living ( P.S I catch babies), hanging out with family and friends, can find the humor in anything and share a real passion for the positive and ironic/ funny situations.
- I’m hoping to find someone NORMAL – BY CLINICAL STANDARDS lol, genuine that would like to take the time to get to know someone, vs drive thru dating!!!
- Mature – ish, down for adventure, and carry a conversation – a must…. PS: ghosting is for Halloween, I recognize I might not be everyone’s cup ‘o’ tea, hence the mature bit
- In all seriousness I’m hoping to meet some cool people that can appreciate a good person, share some good laughs and frolic into the sunset… oh wait that a 90’s teen girl movie ending but you get the idea …
- If you want to know more, feel free to ask, otherwise good luck fishing
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
something fun where hopefully both people are talking