Lately I've been really into beards. Not one on my face unless it's a dress up party. Now I am not talking about Gandalf style but something a tad shorter. Impress me.
I am quite active and love to try a lot of new things, while still sticking with my old hobbies: climbing, sea rescue, badminton, salsa dancing and recently added aerial yoga. If you are into adventures, hiking, kayaking, outdoors, or any kind of exciting activity then we'd get along just fine.
Having said all that I also think that enjoying a nice glass of wine with a fireplace blazing in the background and a witty chat with a nice gentleman would also do the trick. Also if that fireplace starts blazing too hard I would use my super awesome rescue powers to turn out the fire. Yes modesty is one of my many traits.
I'm quite driven in life and have a positive outlook on life. I'd hope the same from you.
I appreciate a man who has a witty sense of humor with a dark twist to it. I also am a sucker for someone who is kind to others and treats even the man of the streets with respect. It would be great if you like socializing with others and sharing life experiences and coming up with hyper silly conversation topics at the dinner table. All kinds of randomness will make me like you for sure.
My taste in music is quite versatile and I also love singing myself. So you should not be afraid of a good evening out at the karaoke.
I think music is very much attached into mood so depending on that is how I choose the style I feel like listening to.
If you are really into techno or death metal then we probably won't be liking same music. :)
Useless/useful facts about me:
1. I can not eat anything sweet because I get nauseous. If it ever comes down to cake or death, I'd have no choice but to choose death. Please don't make me choose.
2. I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok. I sleep all night and I work all day.
3. I laugh and joke around a lot, this is one of the reasons why I look like I am 25 even though in real life I am close to 64. (and you know what to do when I'm 64, right?)
4. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. Wait, that's not about me.
5. I was meant to be born in a warm country, but something went wrong with the stork and it brought me to the coldest one possible. I will get him for that!
6. I love climbing and adventure. Doing new things and trying everything once. Life's too short to sit around doing nothing.
7. Once I came up with tons of great jokes. I have no memory of them anymore.
8. It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up: he throws up his stomach first, to dangle out of his mouth. He then uses his forearms to dig out all the stomach contents, then swallows the stomach back down again.
This one was just to grose you out.
9. I like xkcd comics and cyanide & happiness comics.
10. When I was a kid I wanted to be like Indiana Jones, balls and all.
11. My name was given to me by my older sister when she was just 4 years old, because of a story she liked.
12. I love dressing up in costumes. Even without an occasion, just to mess up with people.
13. Hitler was right, to kill himself.
14. I like chivalrous men. There's nothing more appealing than a gentleman. Too bad it's a dying breed.
15. Sometimes I like playing video games such as Resident Evil, God of War, Prince or Persia, GTA and so on.
16. I love listening to ted.com talks
17. I live in the moment and the moment is NOW.
18. Balloons are fun.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Go carting, climbing or do something different than watch a movie (we can do that later). Try some new activity together, how about paragliding?
Second date: Let's explore a new country together. Have you ever been to Nauru?
Third one: Let's go and crash someones wedding. You make extra points if you give a speech. :)