Ok, I figure everyone pretty much says the same stuff in their profiles, so I'm just going to skip to the stuff that makes me unique. P.S. My first fact may or may not be true.
1) I am currently conducting research which involves trying to splice the genes of a goat with those of David Hasselhoff. I hope to one day sell Hasselgoats to families around the world. Please don't question me on the matter, because the details are classified.
2) I'm interested in writing, playing guitar, unplanned adventures, hockey, reading at Bridgehead, and winning at flip cup...and trivial pursuit. Did I mention I also win at life? I suppose that's less of an interest, per se, and more of a fact.
3) I plan on getting my degree in International Law so that I can fight for human rights in 3rd world countries. There's nothing wrong with being idealistic..so don't mock me.
4) I live in the Glebe even though I don't have any babies or clothes from Lululemon. But I DID adopt a baby elephant in Kenya, named Kaebo, so I think I still win. *UPDATE* I just became a proud daddy to an adorable, yet very clusmy, english bulldog puppy. Now I can confidently inform you that I do, in fact, win. I no longer just think that I do.
5) My personality tends to be a mesh of kindness, intelligence, sarcasm/bitterness, with a splash of seriousness. So if you can handle watching The Princess Bride, rocking out to cheesy karaoke, and chatting about worldly affairs, then lets talk! (bonus points to anyone who can do all 3 at the same time). Extra bonus points if you're grounded enough to call me an idiot in public...when I'm being an idiot in public.
*Quote Of The Month*
"I AM on a drug. It's called 'Charlie Sheen'. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
Thank You Charlie. I was wondering why your drug wasn't availble on the open market...and now I know.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I want to feed you Cheetos, naked, in front of an open fire..while you massage my elbows and sing me songs about nuns who play drums.
But if for whatever reason that doesn't 'float your boat', I'm thinking drinks, mini-golf, karaoke...something interactive. We can't learn much about each other by playing hide and seek, or by going out for some awkward dinner where you'll order the salad and I'll 'forget' to bring my wallet. Let's save that for the second date!