* I am a fun loving, outgoing person who is looking for someone to enjoy life with.
* I don't take myself too seriously and like when you can laugh at yourself.
* I love relaxing in the sun by the pool, reading horror novels and drinking beer
* I'm a big movie buff - I enjoy watching most types of movies, but prefer horror above all else
* I will make you laugh with my comical sense of humor and absurdity.
* I have 9 tattoos (most of them are hidden)
* I have lived in VA, MS, SC & Guam
* I graduated from Radford University with a degree in Information Systems
* I have an 18 year-old son, looks just like me!
* Looking for someone exciting, attentive, honest,real, happy, funny, intelligent, creative, open minded, positive, calm, easy going... and the most important: someone who respects me because I will respect them!!
* I am looking for a man with a sense of HUMOR (can laugh at himself as well as others) confident (not****) and genuinely happy with himself. Someone that wants to have fun but not play games.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A long dinner with wonderful conversation - getting to know each other.. A few drinks, and then maybe a long walk.