Good evening and salutations, all you glorious people. I am moving to Houston in about a month for work, and it seemed worth hanging out with someone a few times before that. I have interests in Philly, so I will be back often if we decide to hang out past that time. I would like to see a show, maybe at the Kimmel or TLA. I'm open to suggestions, however. Maybe climbing up the side of buildings? :D
Some details for your perusal:
- financially self-sufficient
- I work with a lot of veteran organizations, as I am one, and because it's a good community. I just started writing workshops.
- I rescue difficult animals, at great personal cost, because it matters to me. (Ask me about canine orthopedics or dealing with cat c-sections)
- I have 3 dogs and 1 cat who come with me everywhere (not on dates... I mean when I move ;P)
- politically unaffiliated but informed
- frequently eccentric
- somewhat introverted
- in love with learning and seeing new things, so please tell me about all the stuff you love but your friends get annoyed when you blather on about. Your interest in stamps, or commodity pricing in Thailand? Sign me up.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
What do you like about Philly, and is the accent a good or bad thing? Where would you go on a whim, provided that money and obligations dont matter?