I'm a fit, romantic, mature scientist, engineer, and business owner that wants to make a difference in this world. I am tolerant, non-possessive, non-jealous, confident, passionate, creative, and faithful. I enjoy anything in the outdoors, fine dining, dancing, giving and getting massages, and respecting others. I seek a passionate, caring, fit, woman of any age for friendship and hopefully more
One of my poems....
Man on a String
Love is a kite's string...
When with wind in its sails...
Rises above where the clouds sing...
You are the pilot...
My heart's the kite...
You tug...release me...
I quiver....I fight.
There's a connection between us...
Together we soar....
My heart's doing circles
For the one I adore.
Search my space for #399399667
I am :
...working to develop a single treatment for over 95% of all human disease (viral, bacterial, and fungal together) with effective treatments already demonstrated
...working to make a plastic as conductive as copper wire
...working to make a solar cell with an efficiency of 200 times the efficiency of current silicon based cells
...working on a living battery that uses moving air to charge it
...working to prove that coherent fields alter spacetime and hence may be the basis for warp drive in the future
...and most challenging...finding my other half :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
You should message me if
1. You want to help me to make a difference in solving the world's problems by being my muse, mentor, or friend!
2. You have a batman fetish and want to help me save Gotham ("the world")!
3. You are aroused by intelligent conversations!
4. You like playing with glow sticks!
5. You think I'm crazy and you can either help me or think it's cool!
6. You want a cure to what ails you!
7. You want hope in a world that seems so short on that!