I guess at some point every great relationship starts with a stranger, so why not a stranger online?
Here's what I wrestled with: online seems too logical, too practical, too not romantic - and would I always be embarassed to say how we met? But if I'm really as much a man of the modern day as I'd like to think I am, then shouldn't this random click online be no different than randomly stopping you on the street?
Straight to some bold answers. I'll be easily swayed by your unique combination of traits that define just you - i'm easy going and open minded that way. But here my top 5 things - anything less is a so called - frank "deal breaker" (why be subtle online huh?):
1. Be strong enough as a woman to hold your own when we want to debate, but confident enough to ask me to hold you in my embrace.
2. Be interested and curious of our past, but more excited in our future.
3. Be cautious in love, but open to the possibility.
4. Artfully, sexually, sensually, and interestingly gameful to keep me on my toes and things fresh - but without playing games.
5. Passion for life, travel, work and fun and sometimes all of them even at the same time.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
So now it's only fair a bit about me:
I love work when it's balance with play, I love to travel and have lived around the world but it's a great feeling to "come home". I'd rather have a hot dog dinner with a good friend than a filet mignon alone. I still believe in finding THE one but have learnt to see the beauty in all. ice cream - yum. I'll watch ÿ tu mama tabien back to back with matrix. I think meeting somone online is crazy - but I'll do it. I live for today but seem to always think about the future. I think spending money is much better than just making it. I believe a man should open a door for a woman. A perfect sunday morn. is coffee and breakfast in bed while reading the paper together.