* Lost 29 pounds since mid-May 2016 (I don't pay a gym, I do physical hard work)
* Gained a consulting gig for my financial planner - helping him design a CRM for his business.
* Recently produced $40-$45k for my company in February. On pace to attain $500k for the year.
* Great mid-west male with the genuine smile, heart and drive to go after what I want, capture it and cherish it for as long as possible.
* Not a capture, play-with and discard you kind of man (like a cat of prey).
* I play drums in my free time to most all types of music.
* Like to take my dog for a walk.
* She is my 3rd rescue dog and currently suffers from 100% of blindness (cataracts) due to her diabetes - which I am controlling through daily doses of insulin.
* Like watching the truly good, clean, funny shows that remain on TV (ie: Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, SNL, Andy Griffith, M*A*S*H)
I'm looking for...
Seeking a nice woman who is as comfortable being single, as being out and about town with another like-minded person.
* Here is a SIMPLE quote to follow by.... "Oh the webs we weave, when at first we try to deceive"
* I prefer to be & remain honest.
* I love my mom (dad is in a nursing home w/Alzheimer's & dementia); my brother and his family live in South Carolina.
* I have 2 cousins in Tulsa, with 4 second cousins I adore.
* Yes, I am an I/T person... yet I use a "dumb" phone.
* I write computer code, yet, do not play video games.
* I have a POF profile (duh!), but remain disconnected from the 24x7 "social" media of 1's and 0's.
* First of all... I DO WORK! I DO have a JOB! I DO for myself...
* Now with that out of the way, I "detoured" into retail because I/T remains a tough field here in KC.
* Working on computers, coding web sites (back end) and using my Quality Assurance skills in my current job has resulted in wonderful accolades from other team members and leaders. Improvements that have shown I can "dive in", "grab the bull by the horns" while improving sales a reducing waste.
I believe in saying Hi, Hello, Good Morning, Good Afternoon to each and every customer I cross paths with. It fills my heart with joy.
I am essentially old fashioned in everything I do (from asking a woman out, opening doors, technology, "social" (haha) media, chivalry.
I also believe in "random acts of kindness", recently I bought dozens of Cadbury creme eggs and gave away to my fellow employees.
Send me a message.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Lets utilize a first date is as an extension of what a person likes and enjoys. I would be open to just about anything on the first date, like an activity and interest that a person enjoys. We can do something local, whimsical, outdoors, indoors, whatever - I am up for it.
The key is: Let's make it fun, relaxing, enjoyable and full of laughter!