2017 is the year of great changes! I've made many great changes to myself, with more to come, and am proud of it!
- Lost weight (who's dat sexy smilin dude? It's me! Niiiice lol)
- Eat much better (mmm veggies... sigh, less meats)
- Found my humor (60% less serious!)
- Starting a great new career
- Lost my baggage (nope, not at the airport)
I like me more and more every day, and if you give me a try, maybe you will too.
I'm also TRYING to meet people in REAL LIFE. I don't expect to be here forever, so speak up or miss out Miss!
Bonus points to:
- Women who ask for what they want
- French ladies (cant help it... you're all so sexy)
- Little women
- Those who LIKE to meet, not just chat.
- A woman who likes to be amourous but can draw the line to keep me trying
- Women not hiding under pounds of make up. You have a natural beauty, look for yourself!
Beauty is NOT skin deep! It's actually under the skin, and in your mind. Sexy is a mindset.
Ladies! If you're going to lie on your profile, don't expect me to believe it when I meet you :P
Men can be stupid, yup, but we're not that thick. Love yourself, others will follow.
If all your pics are from the shoulders up, you're hiding whats below.
Very tired of sending messages that don't even get replies. If you want to message me, DO. I will reply. It's just a message, not a love letter.
Don't click "Meet me" if you don't mean it. I'm here to meet people, not just view profiles.
Follow through! Take it from me, if you're gonna act shy, you're going to stay alone.
There are 3 types of people in the world: Those afraid to fly, passengers and pilots... which are you?
I am always honest, genuine, thinking, feeling. I admire the same in others.
I see the glass as always full, half of it with water, the rest is air.
I despise liars and cheats, and those who value money above all else.
My friends are people I value, because I trust them. They are my extended family.
I like and have original tattoos, discreetly placed.
I'm not necessarily "searching for the one", but good times and good people I always have time for.
If Ms Right finds me, great :) if not, I'll have plenty of room for another friend.
Note: Separated, not going to be back with the ex. We're mostly amicable and I wish her well in life. At this point, I just want to get out more, make friends and have fun!