1.What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
REAL courage (it is frequently faked.)
4. What turns you off?
Torture -- done for any reason.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
A cat purring.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Come on in. Philip K.**** Salvador Dali, Jack Kirby, Miles Davis and Orson Welles are about to start a little show they put together.”
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
We start with breakfast in Wonderland where, as we dine on Rice Krispies and ambrosia, we enjoy the juggling, quantum physics, and standup comedy of the White Rabbit. After a bicycle tour of Freedonia, it’s a lunch of mashed potatoes, asprin and the blood of unicorns. And then, in the evening, after tango and a gourmet dinner of cheese sandwiches, pretzels and Fresca in the Batcave (I’ve rented it) we proceed to the Village, hook up with Number Six, and help him in wiping it off the face of the Earth.