j_tru33
Age: 33
Hang Out
MoonpieT09: ¿Que la chinga?
About
Smokes Often with Average body type
City
Mcdonough, Georgia
Details
32 year old Male, 6' 3" (191cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Leo
Intent
MoonpieT09 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Hopeless Romantic
Profession
motorcycle mechanic


dating
first day of school 9/24/12






I am Seeking a Woman For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 1 year
Pets Cat  



About Jeff
Hello there :-)
Before I say anything else, IF YOU TYPE IN EBONICS, ARE UNEDUCATED, CAN'T CARRY A CONVERSATION, DON'T LIKE BEARDED MEN, or CAN'T SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL AMERICAN AND COME CORRECT, then don't waste my time or yours.
My name is Jeff and I live in Ormond Beach. I used to live in West Georgia but I moved here last September. I go to Wyotech, which is a school for motorcycle mechanics. I'm getting my specialists certification for Off-road Power and Asian street bikes. Motorcycles are my passion even though I knew nothing about them before I came here. I see a great future in wrenching and now that I've had a taste of the industry I don't wanna do anything else. I'm pretty serious about finding my one and only. I have been single for awhile, waiting until I could get my ducks in a row. I've been on my own sice 17 when I nearly killed my moms ex husband. Since then I've framed houses, roofed, finished concrete, repaired and waterproofed foundations, built transmissions for Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, and did landscaping. Now I wait tables at ihop to pay my way through mechanic's school. I have 24 tattoos if you count each knuckle and each hand, and I grow a beard. You know what they say: 60% of all men shave when they wake up in the morning. The other 40% stand up to piss.
So if bearded, tattooed mechanics are your bag, then don't be shy and send me a message or two. I promise you won't regret it.


Mail Settings
To send a message to MoonpieT09 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Age Between:24 and 28.
Lives in United States
Lives within 75 Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be married



Get the POF Mobile Apps