I currently find myself in a small-sized town, far from the big city, with little time on my hands due to a hectic work and a busy school schedule. So I thought I would give this a try.
I'm currently pursuing a part-time MBA (which stands for Mediocre, But Agressive:) ). I'm pretty well-rounded and have a vast array of interests.
When I have time, I love to experience new adventures. For instance, I just got back from Peru, where I trekked the Amazon, toured Manchu Picchu, summitted Wayna Picchu, and snuck out of a city under siege (due to a general strike) by escaping to the hills, like in the Sound of Music.
I also love the burn after a great workout, and participate in a vast array of sports including Ultimate Frisbee, badminton, tennis, marathon running, triathlon, and soccer. I've recently taken up yoga and am trying to master the forgotton art of self-levitation :)
Random and interesting facts about me:
- I'm tri-lingual (English, French, Cantonese)
- I've travelled to 4 out of 7 continents before
- I once co-piloted a helicopter
- My MBA will be my 3rd degree
- I've finished 2 marathons before
- I once trained with an olympic triathlete
- I have a white belt in karate
- I take my coffee black, and my liquor straight
- I have my grade 8 in piano (Royal Conservatory)
- I can speed-read (this comes in handy for school!)
- I love cold weather
- I love sampling new, exotic cuisines
- I once ate an entire tube of wasabi, on a dare
- I've climbed the stairs to the top of the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the CN Tower, and the Coliseum in Rome
- I'm a Sagittarius, and NOT a Scorpio (PoF won't let me correct this!)
- I like writing in complete sentences
- My inglish is umpeccable; my ritten inglish is flawliss because I am edumacated.