I'm one of the more interesting dudes you've never met. I speak Russian, fly stunt planes, and SCUBA dive; I write down stories about the insanity my friends and I engage in, draw, and tinker in the shop - just finished a 45oz aluminum beer stein.
Truly thankful for my friends, job, and general place in life. And that I wasn't born in Africa.
Basically, I’m the real life Han Solo – flying makes me a real space cowboy. It's the most fun I can have with my clothes on...but I’m open to suggestions. I go to the Air Force Academy, and will be a Lieutenant in May. Next year, I am finally headed to actual USAF pilot training. It'd be cool to have a female Goose to go along with my Maverick.
I love going on adventures, but taking it easy is always better with some solid reading or a bad@ss action flick. I'll be honest: not a huge outdoors guy - combat survival training kind of ruined "camping" for me....although I would consider it with the right group of friends, solid prep, and massive quantities of alcohol.
My more winning qualities:
- I'm quite the instigator...my friends and I have unique stories to write about for a reason
- Being the deadpan snarker will never get old
- I'll try anything once. [Twice, it if *tickles* the first time]
- I have that deep, gravely voice women swoon over
- I'm shockingly single at the moment...and clearly one of the most eligible of bachelors
- Oh, and I love bro-ing about essentially anything, especially if it’s with a well-read woman who enjoys non-tabloid related discussions.
Think you can keep up? I hope so, too. Drop me a line, I swear I’m approachable. Winky face.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like going to stand-up comedy shows, or running around cool places like Downtown C-springs, 16th Street Denver, or Manitou - people-watching or talking - anything where we get to interact with/engage each other, rather than awkwardly sitting in a movie theater, trying not to look at each other.
I'm also a big fan of sushi....partly for the taste, mostly because it's hilarious watching people try to use chop sticks.