If I drop a note to say hello or to comment on liking your profile...if you are not interested at least have the courtsey to say so...a thank you, but i dont think we are a good match would be nice...
Things I like:
* A warm smile
* To be scared..a good haunted house
* Witty, sarcastic people
* Intelligent conversation about anything
* Challenges: physical or intellectual
* Men who are strong, physically and emotionally
* Bonfires on a crisp autumn day
* A cold beer on a hot summer day
* Being touched just to let me know you're there
* Hearing kids laugh...that's the best sound
* People who can take a joke
* I have always been and will always be a bit of a tomboy.
* I'm goofy and most of the time I wear my baseball cap...it's my security blanket
* I'm extremely clumsy most of the time...but I can laugh at myself and just keep going
* I have a huge heart and a soft spot for animals,children and the elderly
* I love tattoos
* YES, I'm the same in real life as I am on here...I promise
* I love my animals, they are my furry, 4-legged children
* I'm very low maintenance, down to earth
It all starts with a hello, and goes from there. There really isn't too much I haven't done in my life, but I’m sure there is lots more out there for me to experience.
My disclaimer: * please don't be offended if you write looking for a relationship and I don't think we are a match..I know what I want in a man and what Im looking for...I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings.
*Who I'm Looking for:
I.Someone with a great personality, handsome, kind, caring, and one that is honest to a fault. The man I want to meet must be open to life and learning new things. He must honest, and not into playing the silly games. He has to be willing to give of himself in the friendship and whatever happens thereafter.. Someone who can sweep me off my feet. They say 'good guys finish last', but I don't think that's true, especially if the good guy has little 'bad boy' streak to him.
Thank you for taking time to stop and smell the roses :)
Have a great fishing trip!!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Hmmm so many choices, Take the dogs to the Bark Park, Coffee at a sidewalk cafe, go to the Frist???? See there are so many options to first dates...a place to be able to talk, act silly if we want (anyone want to race shopping carts through wal-mart parking lot??) and just be ourselves...Something very relaxed....