Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully something you read here will strike a chord, if so I'd love to hear from you!
Je suis bilingue aussi :)
A bit about me:
- IT Professional with fun and challenging government job.
- 2 teenagers at home full-time, one 11 year-old 50% of the time. My kids are really cool people too, they take after their old man.
- Side passion is music, I jam with friends regularly for fun, we play a show now and then. Acoustic stuff. I like to entertain around a campfire.
- Consider myself emotionally strong and stable, a good communicator, not shy, great with people.
- I am passionate but not intense, laid back but not lazy.
- I know what I want and I will be direct and honest with you.
What I am looking for:
- You are happy in your life, emotionally mature, a positive person.
- You get up and go to work everyday, you can handle daily life with a smile and you don't sweat the small stuff.
- You may have had some bad luck or experiences, but you learned from them and moved on, you look forward not backward.
- You have a slightly (or not so slightly) dark sense of humour, you appreciate satire and enjoy making humourous observations... Maybe you have been known to heckle your TV when watching a show :)
- You are independantly mobile (bonus points if you can operate a manual transmission).
- You have hobbies or other creative pursuits, something that makes you happy outside of your day job and relationships. Some time apart from each other to maintain a sense of self and happiness is important.
- As a lover, you enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it. I am very affectionate and attentive and am looking for the same. Someone who wants to jump me as much as I will her.
- If you happen to play guitar and/or sing, that's awesome, let's make some music together!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First date? We would have to figure that out together... Somewhere outside with something fun to do would be nice.