I'm looking for a partner in crime to go skinny-dipping and sneak into movies with. Someone who isn't scared to take a little risk and experience some new feelings and sensations in life. Someone to entertain our friends and confound our enemies. I am looking for a woman who wants to meet half way. I am a believer in myself. I love to savor food. I consider myself earthy and liberal. I am open minded and respect my fellow man. If you can't spell, I'm probably not the right guy for you. I love to celebrate small accomplishments in life.
Here is my list of small things in life that make me happy:
• I love that point on Friday when you recognize this is the longest time before you have to go to work again.
• Animal lover
• The smell of Napalm in the morning... kidding.
• Hitting an awesome drive even though I mostly suck at golf.
• Medium grilled Ribeye steak with garlic fries.
• Having a full tank of gas.
• Watching fireflies from the porch in the summer.
• These words - Fantastic, Amazing, Fabulous, and Delicious.
• Hitting the snooze button and the feeling of being able to fall back asleep.
• Waking up after it snowed all night.
• Tomato soup and grilled cheese.
• The smell of Fall.
• Reading Reddit.com.
• Freshly baked bread.
• Seeing seeds you plant sprout.
• Turning Howard Stern on Monday mornings and it is live.
• The Browns.
• Learning the words to 'American Pie'
• Carrie Underwood
My Motto: When life hands you lemons reach for the Tequila.
I am interested in a committed relationship. I am educated, caring, monogamous, a great cook and looking for a best friend.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I think meeting for a drink is a great first date. Worst case is you only have to invest 20 minutes of your time if we don't click.