I'm friendly, patient and interesting, loyal and hoping to meet my match. I have A sense of humor, and come from a dysfunctional family. I'm trustworthy and dependable, kind and honest. I'm looking forward to taking time to get to know someone nice who is ready for a long term relationship.
I do get a sense of accomplishment from doing things. Working with my hands. I'm not into watching lots of junk TV or commercials, internet only. I'd rather do things like reno parts of the house or accomplish things. It needs to be in balance. I do love a nice movie together by the fire. Walking together, spending time needn't be complicated.
Feel free to tell me about your current fascination whatever it may be ! Everyone has some sort of hobby or thing they collect or pastime and I'd love to hear about yours. I want to meet someone to do new things with. I'm not looking to travel the world unless you convince me otherwise.. Some travel is nice but I'm more interested in building a great life together right here. I'd like to do more traveling in Manitoba and the Dakotas, maybe further if time and the weather permits.
I want to meet someone real and practical and down to earth to be with. .I have time to spend and want the attraction to grow.
I'm fairly confident but not overpowering I expect to be treated nicely and will give all of that, and much more because I love to. . I want to get out and have fun and I love being silly sometimes too.
I admire ladies who are outgoing and friendly. If you like making people smile I admire that.
Free and open communication is very important to me, even sexually. I love to laugh and have fun.
I love to be able to decide what to do on Saturday morning. I'm nice to people. Ideally we get to go out and do things we have never tried. Let's make meeting fun!
Today I'm letting my monkey do the typing as I dictate! Too tired or inclined ATM. *smiles*
Enjoy your life and the time spent with others, be at peace with others and the things around you and also be at peace with yourself, sometimes thats the hardest part.... letting go.... let the past be and be in the "here and now", no past and no future thoughts..
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I am open to your ideas but just to get out and have a coffee and talk is nice, I am open to just getting away from the screen and meeting in person in a comfy public place with no expectations on a first date. However here are some things to ponder before meeting ..
Promise not to "quiz" you ...lol
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?