Hey there! Thanks for checking me out!
A few word to describe me:
Silly, sarcastic, stubborn, generous, strong-willed, intuitive, great listener, hopeless romantic and sometimes... sometimes... an overly dramatic cranky pants...
Top 3 favourite songs:
Never Tear Us Apart-INXS
Wild World-Cat Stevens
Top 3 favourite movies:
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Top 3 favourite foods:
Thai red curry
Maple glazed salmon
A little more about me....
-I like to get together with friends to watch a hockey game, movie or play board games... However, I do get pretty competitive!
-I'm very out-going, spontaneous and sociable, but like a little downtime to myself, I go into hermit crab mode once in awhile...
-I live life to it's fullest and try not to take it too seriously.
-I'm not easily embarrased and laugh at myself most of the time - I fall down a lot, it happens...
-I like to be outdoors, either on the beach, hiking or playing tennis.
- I have a small family, so spending as much time with them is extremely important to me - most of my days off are spent hanging out with my folks!
- My background is all sorts of mixed nuts, Ukranian, Irish, Chinese to name a few...
- My puppy Mia means the world to me, I can't get enough of her!
- I'm extremely passionate about my photography, starting my own business is a ton of work and even though I've been a bit of a workaholic I'm very proud of myself for what I have achieved in the last year.
- I'm a major hopeless romantic... So what if I dream of being swept off my feet in the pouring rain or be serenaded to on a plane in front of everyone.
Before I write a novel, I'll stop there, but there's so much more I would love to share... just ask!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Salsa club.... Dog park..... Robson Ice Rink.... Game of Tennis.... I'll let you decide! ;)