1. Talk about your hobbies.
- My hobbies include basketball, baseball, hockey, football, Charles Darwin, Richard Dawkins, Bahama Mama Blunt Wraps.
2. Talk about your goals/aspirations
- I graduated from UBC with a Computer Science Degree but got bored after a few years of doing the same thing EVERYDAY, so I moved to Yarmouth for a Carpentry Apprenticeship.
3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique.
- I am extremely non-religious. I will NOT date anyone that believes in God or anything else that is super natural and not real. I do smoke weed, its safer and healthier than tobacco and alcohol and I just plain enjoy it. I have a passion for science, especially neuroscience. There are thousands of BBC Horizon shows about it and I can't stop watching them. Maybe its the weed, hahahaha.
4. Your taste in music.
- I grew up on 70's and 80's rock, which I can always listen to, but since I was 12 I have been entranced by hip hop. Not just the music but the culture and history of it as well. When I say hip hop I do not mean anything you see on TV or hear at the club or radio station or top 40. I mean underground artists that have true ballads and not just simple rhymes about money, women, cars and jewelry. If you know Atmosphere, Felt, POS, Sage Francis, Aesop Rock or Binary Star, I will by you a beer anytime of the week!
***SORRY I DO NOT HAVE PICTURES POSTED, I CAN'T REALLY POST ANY ONLINE BECAUSE OF MY JOB. BUT WILL SEND SOME AFTER I GET TO KNOW YOU.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Its Nova Scotia, so weather permitting I would like to meet a girl that can smoke a joint with me before we go to a movie or to a park to rock a game of crib or even just put a pair of headphones on and jam out to each others music. Then grab a beer and a meal at a pub or on a patio. Its not hard to keep my attention, as long as you aren't dumb and you have things to say that don't revolve around gossip.