I witnessed a man say, " I took my wife off the market and now I am responsible for her Physically, Mentally and Spiritually. If I don't succeeded it is understood she will look else where". Woowzer!!! a Man that gets it and how women have been trained to care for their man for centuries. I wish I had a man like that!!!:)
ARe you a Nice Guy and a Good Partner for a woman? What do you think makes you a good partner for a woman? Interacting with your woman happily is one way, I admire the most. Am I smiling knowing you :)
A nice Guy that knows how to be a good Partner.
Please keep reading and Please contact me. I am happy, my ducks are in order and I really enjoy that. If you can add to my life that is what I would and encourage, given that I can add a lot of Happiness in someone life. I can be a gentle women when a man treats me with kindness and respect if treated otherwise I stand my ground because I have standards.
I am a very social person and I love my dogs dearly, so, if you are a dog-lover, we will get along well. Communication is important to me. I prefer to meet open-minded men who can converse on many topics and levels. I enjoy dancing, playing chess and am physically active most of the time. I like going out for dinner or making dinner with someone who sees me as his partner, not just a cook. I enjoy gardening or doing home improvements as a project with a partner. I love a man that is health conscious and maintains good health because everything comes from good health. I enjoy going under the radar, so to speak, and having someone take lead once in a while. I want to find a genuinely good person with moral values and who can live with some boundaries.
Even though I am looking for something long term, I need to be friends first with someone who shares common ground. I have travelled extensively through Italy, England, France, Sweden and Australia. This has shaped my personality to be very outgoing with charisma. I enjoy people with a quirky sense of humour. I have a traditionally shy side but am well adjusted and balanced in my personal and professional life. On a practical level, I tend to be neat and tidy. If you're not organized or make cleanliness a priority in your life, we wouldn't get along. Music, dancing, art, family and my pets are priorities in my life. I am very family oriented and hope to have one of my own with a special man.
Here are my priorities in a relationship that are not negotiable and that I won’t settle without:
· I only am with a man if he is supportive and loving in his communication. Given that we each tend to mimic peoples patterns in relationships, if a person has bad patterns or habits, I would walk away from the relationship.
· I prefer someone to have good teeth and care about oral health.
· I would be happy with a man who beleives in God and has good behaviours. It would be nice if he joined me at mass but I know that is not what some people enjoy. I respect everyone's choice and there journey.
· I cannot tolerate sarcasm so I need a man who is willing to be real. However,well done sarcasm is enjoyable from a Comedian.
· He should have good manners and be a gentleman, who is ready for a positive relationship.
· If your a man, never been married and don't have kids, we have a lot in common and I would really appreciate getting to know you.
· He needs to see my work as valuable.
· He has to see his job as his mission in life and be passionate about his life, wanting to live it to the fullest!
· I am willing to move or relocate but need to remain within a driving distance of my mother. We are incredibly close and I value my family and my time with them. The distance I am most comfortable with is Woodstock between Toronto.
Like most women, I enjoy the finer things in life. However, a nice dinner out, a work out at the gym, walking my dogs and enjoying my man's company will satisfy me. I want a man that is gainfully employed (as I am) and enjoys what he does for a living, given that I am so passionate about my own work as an artist. I want to be attracted to my man and his personality. I want to be able to admire my future mate every moment I look at him. He should be dressed well and take pride in his appearance. I work out three times a week and would really enjoy meeting a guy who can join me at the gym. I don't smoke and am very health conscious but not to any extremes. On my “wish list” would be a tall man with hair, but I could live with a bald guy. Secretly, I crave stability in a relationship. I find a man that who creates a routine in his life but also fits into mine to be stable. I want to feel needed by my mate.
Are you honest and kind? Do you like to be active but are equally as comfortable zoning out with some sci-fi on TV?