I'm here to peek in the forums and rate pictures. Yeah, I'm that weird.
A lot of you guys are good looking, but your pictures aren't helping you.
Maybe this will help:
1. In your main picture be sure we can actually see YOU. Pictures that are too far away don't do you justice. Use those for the rest of your pics, especially if they show you having fun and being you.
2. Be sure your pictures are current. You know how disappointing it is when you see a cutie then open the profile only to find that the picture was really old? Yeah, we don't like it either. Be confident that the current you is every bit as cute and sexy as you were 10 yrs ago. Anyone that doesn't want the real you isn't worth your time.
3. Lose the hat and sunglasses when indoors. Most women love seeing a man's eyes so let your eyes work for you. The hat is fine once in awhile, but not in every picture.
4. I know there's the belief that looking tough is a good thing, but smiling is waaay hotter.
5. Shirtless pictures are against the rules and can get your profile deleted. Be classier. If you feel the need to show off your bod, wear a tank top or other athletic shirt.
6. Of course you're proud of what you've worked hard to earn. Those pictures of cars, boats, etc should include you and be limited. You are much more than your possessions.
7. Your cell phone has a selfie setting in the camera. Use it to your advantage. When taking a selfie don't do it in the mirror unless you're trying to get a full body shot. Your camera should have the ability to edit. Use it to edit out the wasted space around you so that you are are the focus.