I need to add this disclaimer: if all you are looking for is sex, please don't message me. I am not looking for random hookups and one night stands.
* I'm a geek
* I can be quite shy at first and kind of awkward but I open up once I get to know a person (sadly the awkwardness doesn't always diminish)
* I have two jobs and am working on starting my own business so I can be pretty busy, but I'd make time for that special someone if they come along
* I'm a homebody. I'd much rather stay in, cuddle and watch Netflix than go out. But when I do go out I prefer a pub over a bar or club.
* I love being creative- photography, painting, sewing
* Being outdoors is one of the top things I am looking forward to now that the warmer weather is finally coming. Camping, bonfires, hikes through the woods, road trips, BBQs.
* My family is very important to me, I love spending time with them
* I love to laugh and anyone I hang out with must not be afraid of making a fool of themselves.
Think I said the word "I" too much? Let me know if anything catches your fancy.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something that will allow us to talk and get to know each other. Save the movies for date 2 or 3.
Also, if a guy can come up with something creative for the first date, they get bonus points.