hmmmmm.... how to start.
- I check the weather network every morning even though I have just checked it the evening before
- I love watching Lacrosse and hockey. Strangely, beer and sports go really well together. Who would have thought?
- GO HABS!!
- WW2 is super fascinating to me. Especially the German side of it. I'm reading "The Third Reich in Power"
- I'm slightly sarcastic. The kids at school love it and dish it right back
- I've mastered the Phoebe run
- I could watch The Sandlot and Dazed and Confused over and over and still not get sick of them
- Napping is a favourite passtime (definitely not lazy but it's so satisfying!)
- I could eat cheesecake and pizza everyday (but I don't. sigh, the gym is there for a reason)
- I am the cupcake queen. Guinness cupcakes with whiskey filling and Bailey's icing? I THINK SO!
- People watching is hilarious. It's amazing what they do when they think others aren't looking
- "Believe in magic you muggle!" I could live in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's possibly my favourite place on Earth. I'm a nerd, I know. lol
When someone is late so if you are always late I'll get annoyed!
I don't like Caber tossing
I'm not into hunting giraffes (especially at the zoo..... with people watching...... and children screaming).
P.S Please don't message me with a "Hey Gorgeous (or anything else you think will flatter me), how are you?" If you've read my profile, you'll find something to comment on.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First date would have to be a fun activity. Something like bowling or mini putting where you can still talk to a person. I think that dinner and a movie is overdone and sometimes can get a bit awkward. Going to see a sporting event is a good first date