I really have no clue how to sum one self in a little box but here's the highlights.
- Like most people living in Vancouver, I love being outdoors, going for hikes, walking the Sea Wall,...
- I have a great career working in Software. Currently working towards my goal of iOS/MacOS Dev.
- Love to go out and have fun. On a typical Friday night you'll find me with some friends having a beer or at the theatre. I'm always up for a new adventure!!
- Addicted to the new DuckTales reboot as well as Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, SVU.
- I have a list of things I want to do (a bucket list I suppose, lol) and am working on it. Next is visiting Europe: 2018 :)
There's lots more I could say but then that would spoil the surprise.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
The old standard of meeting up for coffee/tea works, Bowling, Arcade, a walk around the Sea Wall... Really depends on the other person. Something that would allow people to get to know each other a little.
Or jump out of an airplane... Always wanted to try that ;P