I'm intelligent, competent, coherent, cogent, magnificent, and a lot of other words that end with “-ent”. I donate my entire paycheck to charity and I spend every single minute of my free time volunteering at the local clown shelter (It's really very tragic what happens to clowns after they've passed their prime... Consider supporting your local clown shelter!). When I'm not giving of my time to that cause, I can usually be found teaching young deaf, dumb, and blind children how to whitewater raft. I’ve also just about finished the cure for cancer, and am on the verge of curing male pattern baldness.
So, that's me in a nutshell. My friends say I'm very humble, but my sense of humor could use some work. I think they might be a little bit jealous, but they're my friends, so I let it go.
Okay, there’s a possibility that I might be exaggerating the above a slight bit. So why am I awesome in reality?
- I’m very laid back and emotionally stable.
- I was a geek before it was cool (it is cool now, right?).
- I’m an outdoorsman, anything that doesn’t involve a motor.
- I’m a veteran.
- I'm well traveled.
- I’m kind, caring, and loyal.
- I used to know how to play the drums.
- I’m currently trying to learn the harmonica.
- I’m a bookworm.
- I used to be a beer snob. Now I just pretend.
- I might be over-educated.
- I own Animaniacs (and Pinky and the Brain) on DVD.
- I have two cats that are pretty sure they run my life. They might be right.
- I have a great sense of humor. I know, everybody says that, but really, I do!
- I laugh at myself more than anything else. Well, myself and monkeys.
- I keep myself in good physical shape.
- I can throw a mean business card. It's all in the wrist.
- I have been referred to as "hot". I'm still not convinced.
- I will let you into the car first, and hold open the door for you. Not so good at pulling the chair out though.
- I am in the process of buying my first house, next door to my best friend and his family. It’s going to be pretty frickin' sweet.
- I am honest in my life and who I am. No game playing, no hiding behind a mask, with me what you see is what you get.
- I do my damndest to live my life in such a way as to cause as little pain and as much good to others as I can.
- I’m looking for a relationship, not casual dating/playing the field/seeing multiple people. To me that just seems like a good way to either hurt myself or others.
My life is in a pretty damn good place right now, and from what I can see of the future, it’s only going to get better. I am, however, missing somebody to share that awesomeness with. Who am I looking for?
- She is kind, caring and friendly.
- She is honest about who she is and what she wants.
- She is open-minded.
- She is intelligent.
- She has no issues with exes that are going to sneakily crop up.
- She has some plans to stick around the area for at least the near future.
- She takes care of herself physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- She either shares my sense of humor, or has an equally strange sense of humor herself.
- She likes outdoor activities.
- She has won at least one Nobel Prize.
So, that’s my awesome-itude in a nutshell, but I’d like to think that the actual me is more interesting than just a few paragraphs can summarize, so if you want to know more, ask!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Dinner or drinks, something that would allow us to talk. Save the movies for later, I would rather get to know somebody first.