My mind filled with useless trivia amazes many people, though it hasn't won me much money or beers yet. I like doing a variety of things, not a lot of a little.
I don't feel like "being successful and not wasting my time doing this" as the site recommends -- what they say I should be writing is what coffee is for -- so I'll instead write some things about me that might be interesting, or maybe even true!
- I got booed off the stage at a karaoke night
- I climbed a 10' boulder, and raised my arms Rocky style
- I made a 100 Oreo tall snack
- My guitar playing has caused cats to turn uncontrollably mellow
- My sense of humor is Monty Python-esque, and hearing a CD uncontrollably skipping will put me in fits of laughter for weeks
- My dream is, after conquering all known diseases, to lie on a hammock on a south Pacific beach, drinking maitai's brought by unicorns
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something chill, like drinks or coffee, before I unleash my "creative" side some other time!