Thanks for checking out my profile, but I am no longer interested in online dating. I prefer meeting people the old fashioned way...
- where what you see is what you get
- where people don't use 20 year old photos to feign their appearance
- where a few extra pounds still means a few extra pounds and not a few extra sizes
- where people can't hide their appearance, location, profession or marital status
- where you meet people who live in your area and not in the next zip code, county, or state
And most importantly ...where an honest, intelligent, fit, and successful guy with a great sense of humor, personality, and a lot to offer is treated with respect and not criticized, scrutinized, interrogated, or treated like an axe murderer, by someone who has none of the qualities they seek.
I wish you all the best of luck in your search and hope you find what you're looking for in the new year.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Feel free to say hi, if you see me on the street, or in a place where you're comfortable meeting someone you never met before and we'll let nature take it course.
p.s. I really do look like my pictures.