A few things about me:
1. I'm a thinker. I like to analyze anything and everything - although this may drive you nuts at times it's what makes me tick... Conversely, I like women who make me think.
2. I like to learn.
3. I have a job that I love.
4. I stay in shape by doing weights, running, and biking. If you think you can keep up with my runs and/or long bike rides, please drop a line and let me know :)
5. I love the outdoors, canoeing and camping...
6. I'm into cooking - not sure how good I'm at it, but I like to do it. If you can cook, I'm into that as well. If you can't we'll go to some great restaurants where they can. I'm into dinner dates.
7. I read - a lot; mostly things to do with business, politics, history, world-events, etc. I don't know much about the Kardashians - if you do, I won't hold it against you.
8. I like to travel.
9. I'm ready for kids - with the right person of course.
10. The right person, in no particular order, ought to have some/most of the following attributes: intelligent, confident, pretty/sexy, kind, witty, funny, willing to learn and try new things - someone who is down to earth and doesn't take herself too seriously.
11. Things I'm not into: games, attitude, drama.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Drink, dinner, or whatever comes naturally.