- I am an Atheist. I don't believe in any deity of any kind. It's something that is very important to me and have so many reasons for. I feel as though I'm alive still because of it. I feel like because I don't have a religion to fall on I can live my life without strings. This does not mean I don't have hope or faith it simply means I put my hope and faith in other more natural things. Like ideas, people, and nature.
- I'm a vegetarian, borderline vegan. Another personal choice that gives me a reason to live. I don't approve nor condone the system and torture that these animals have to go through in order to be consumed. I do not feel that it is necessary what so ever. They're animals the same as us and deserve to be treated as such.
- I recently moved to Medina from Cuyahoga Falls and have two roommates, three if you include their dog Snowball, a German Shepard/ Husky. Which is really my dog they just don't know it yet. He sleeps in my bed at night. I love that dog. He's my best friend and the laziest animal I know.
- I don't have money issues, however I don't a whole ton of money yet. I don't exactly have a REAL job yet. Still at Applebee's until school's done I guess. But that's the thing about money, I don't worry about it, yes it's great to have but comes and goes. It's not going anywhere and I don't believe I am either.
- I do own a car, well half of one at least, and I say half because I was rear ended a few months ago and my insurance company is rather useless. But it still runs so I won't complain. My car is pretty much a champ.
- I'm taking a semester off from school after 2 years of NOT knowing what I wanted to do. I started in Nursing then went to evolutionary biology. After that Moved to History then English. And now I decided on journalism. I love writing, I want to spend life doing it. My cousin tells me that makes me a powerful man because I have that ability, and I want answers. So journalism is for me. That's what I want an I'll stop at nothing to get it.
- I love music, it's the best way to reach out to people and I pretty much listen to everything. My favorite band is RED which is weird because they're kind of a religious group but they're music is phenomenal.
- A little extra about me. I have a 0 gauge in each ear and going up to a 00 gauge in about a week. I have a Black Swan tattoo on my left calf and plan on getting a mermaid and anchor on my left arm. I have plans for several more but it will happen in time. I can be a romantic and those are times that are enjoyed. I'm completely bald and I love it. Anything else? Don't be afraid to ask.
I'm a really relaxed person and I don't like to worry. Because if you worry and stress to much in life then you're not really living.
"Life is what happens when you're to busy making other plans" - John Lennon
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
My first would definitely have to be something out of the ordinary. But Coffee is always nice to. I'm not a big fan of big fancy restaurants.