This is the place where I am supposed to put my description of myself...wow is all I can truly say. Never had to think about what or how I am going to describe myself because I am who I am...and everybody knows that!
I am a single, independent COUGAR woman who is confident in myself and my choices I make.
I enjoy a FULL variety of things some from the truly obscure to more of the homey comfort things. I have tons of hobbies and interests which include everything from reading to fly fishing. Yes, I do fly fish!!!
I am a truly open-minded and confident woman. I will typically say yes to something at least once...well within my personal boundaries.
Now, what makes me unique? My utmost confidence. I don't let things get me down. I live my life with no regrets and look forward to a positive future...Maybe with that right individual. I have been single for over 5 years, and that has been by MY choice, so now I guess it is time to possibly let somebody in. I love being myself...I don't think I would change it for anything. It has taken me a long time for me to be as confident and open as I am and I don't desire to go back to that fumble stage in my life. :)
So, what am I looking for? Well obviously as a COUGAR, somebody who is younger than I am. I don't tend to date people my same age or older...sorry, that is just what I prefer.
I am not specific about those "details" of "STATS". I have dated a full assortment of people. Everybody from the pretty boy who everybody seems is gay to the guy who when I tell him to dress up he puts on his good camouflage shirt.
I don't tend to be attracted to those guys who are only concerned about their cars, motorcycles or any other form of transportation. I am glad that you are proud of your accomplishments...buying that dream car or motorcycle...but that photo of your "toy", in your profile, is not going to do it for me. I also don't find myself attracted to individuals who are materialistic...so if you can't talk about anything other than finances, your "Toys" and your money, then it just won't work. I would rather have you talk to me about your university courses or even your volunteer work with planned parenthood giving breast exams...JUST JOKING GUYS!
But otherwise...I am pretty open-minded. There are only a few things I somewhat require!
* An ability to communicate in full English...no text talk or Ebonics.
* Don't be "Proud" of the artificial bling that you wear around your neck. The green on the back of the neck is not attractive. :)
* That you have some form of goals in life...this is a good thing!
* You are intelligent. This is a turn on...but not so intelligent you are a snob.
* You are Honest and know the difference between cheating and lying. Because I don't like either one of them.
* You have a job...that is legal
* Have a current good photo of yourself not that cheesy bathroom shirtless thing OR one that is NOT taken while you were in the "joint" or any type of corrections facility. I deal with felons all day long, and I don't care to date one...so if you have that big "F" following you...or even a pile of misdemeanors don't waste my time...it shows that there is some lack of responsibility on your behalf. I understand we all make mistakes, but once should be enough.
* That you do NOT participate in "Extra curricular" herbal activities. Sorry guys but I am not 420 friendly...mainly because of my job...see my prior comment about photos, you may catch my employment if you read between the lines.
With all that said, nothing I ask for is too much. If you don't feel you can live up to common sense and good morals, then it just won't work.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
What would I do on my first date...well optimum dream first date would be fly fishing, under the sun in Wyoming. But more realistically, my first date would be kicking back in a park, chatting about life and getting to know each other. Maybe grab a great bottle of wine and a wonderful picnic with fresh raspberries...and I would be happy!