Hello and welcome to my profile ! Allow me to enumerate exactly everything about me:
1) My name is Sean and I'm a graduate student at USC. I think education is sexy.
2) I LOVE games: video games, board games, card games, party games etc. I absolutely love sitting down w/ mah buddies and gaming it up for endless hours of laughter.
3) Laughing and trying to make other people laugh is probably my favorite thing in the whole universe. In particular, I love it when someone is READY to laugh, a goofy giggly person. Some people seem to hold their laughs hostage. It's a battle to pull one free. Ewwwwww. Playful personalities for the win.
4) I run an internet television business that happily takes up most of my day. My work duties largely involve sitting in my room alone talking to a webcam for extended periods of time. The magic is that the viewers have absolutely no idea whether or not I'm wearing pants.
5) I love electronic music: mainly downtempo, chillout, idm, minimal, breakbeat type stuff, but I also listen to some trance and house :]. I spend hours surfing Pandora trying to find more and more obscure artists. Oh, and I LOVE dancing. Hooray for dance music.
6) The elliptical is quite possibly the greatest invention known to mankind. Combine this with #5 and I'm in heaven.
7) Talkative people are the best. An afternoon chatting at a coffee shop with an interesting lass sounds like a lovely afternoon indeed.
8) I am not exactly interested in the random hookup. I play video games, not girls.
9) I LOVE NETFLIX. What could be better than ordering pizza, snuggling in bed, and blasting through a TV series?
10) I'm super deeply romantic. I like leaving little surprises including, but not limited to: writing poems, leaving roses, buying random gifts, doing arts and craftsy decorated cards. I do enjoy making a lady blush :].
I figure I'll add more to this list when I'm so feeling inspired. Feel free to message me or chat me up! If we seem to click, I'm so down to meetup in person :>.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
See #7! Please be talkative. Gogogogo chatting.
If things go smoothly, I would so love to take you on a romantic date. I wouldn't dare say what I'd do here though. That would ruin the surprise :].