Who am I? I am an independent and entreprenurial guy. I have a clearly laid out life plan that I am working hard to achieve: early retirement through building multiple streams of passive residual incomes. If you know what I am talking about make sure you get in touch with me---I suck up to such type of wisdoms, knowledge and information like sponge when placed in water (but, of course, I have to pre-qualify the quality of information before I would suck up to them---I only want the really effective ones that work in real life)---so, even if we are not romantically interested to each other, I would always apprecaite your presence and contact as another source for me to learn more aboiut building multiple streams of passive residual income.
Ok, enough with all the business tasks. My true motive for getting on plenty of fish:
I'm bored. I do not want to turn myself into workaholic---I too want to enjoy life! Currently a realtor in Vancouver.
I like to date the following types of women:
1. from smaller BC towns,
2. from other provinces,
3. from USA,
4. from other countries!!!
I deeply believe, that besides good quality and high variety of foods, Vancouver has good quality and high variety of women too!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Ideas for a first date:
1. Most Economic (lol, appropriate for today's economy): go shopping at safeway for groceries and then cook delicious meals with you. We will enjoy having a candle light dinner.
2. Variety of #1: visit a park close to home at noon time (the warmest moment of the day) during winter season. Set up a BBQ and enjoy food in our cars---shielded from cold. Then take a walk around the trails in the park.
3. Variety of #2 (you will have to be a fashion queen/absolutely photographable to pull this off): take celebrity/model style pictures of you and me at granville island---Turn yourself into an ornament to decorate landscape---people say that beautiful women brighten up the boring/over-serene nature or city landscape. Let's see if you truley have that potential( bring your own make up, I heard that some women would look butt ugly without make up )---and why do I do this, because I am interested in fashion and celebrity.(by the way, if you are distinctively ethnic, bring your own cultural custumes for shots!)
4. Adventure a: Let's fly an airplane together. For around $80 we get to fly the Ultra-light air-plane with the assistance of a licensed pilot coach.
5. Adventure b: rent a motor boat and have a boat ride in the open sea (well, to be done in the summer and more preferrably in warmer lakes such as the Okanagan lake or Cultus lake)
6. Winter activities: visit the Orpheum theatre or the Vancouver Play House and enjoy a night of drama, theatre or opera. How would you like to dress in glorious night-gawn with sparkly ornaments and dress to show during the intermission?!
7. Winter activites: read your palms, check your fortunes using Chinese oracle, the Runes, the Tarot, do a bit of face reading etc.,
8. Winter activites (this is a very interesting one but also a hard one to do):
Collaborate in piano-violin or piano and other instruments accompaniment music---my favorite is Faure's Sicilliane: check this out:
CAN YOU PLAY VIOLIN OR OTHE RMUSIC INSTRUMENTS? I CAN ONLY PLAY PIANO!
9. Go Salsa dance. dances cures the cold feet.
10. Go Tango dancing (no! it's different from Salsa!)
And etc. etc...