I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In movies and just chilling
Dating Service
Can I have a cheese burger but without the cheese
errrmmmm.... I love nuggets, wings, pizza and nice cold beer... sooooo yeah.. Nothing really special apart from i probs make you laugh and smile 80% of time! And the other 20% I will be anno
Portsmouth England   reb1992 25    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
Just trying to make new friends..
I like to just kick it and have good time. I hate drama. If you have drama dont even bother cuz you will be wastening my time. Im a football guy. I like college over NFL but, I watch NFL on Sunday n
Fort Worth Texas   Keithpa2 35    Man Seeking Women
taking it to next step
Love Riding motorcycle, My goals to go out to have fun nothing serious,I like beach music,I like going to movies and just having a quiet time togather noting real expensive.I enjoy my work, and my da
Crabtree Valley North Carolina   kathypope 60    Woman Seeking Men
Looking for friendship or better
Looking to make friends, date and maybe more. I have a daughter and she's my heart. Not looking to find her a mommy, just want some down time every now and then, and maybe it will happen to be more.
Newark New Jersey   hot-chef 49    Man Seeking Women
Looking for someone to hang with!!
Under Construction. Under Construction. Under Construction.Under Construction. Under Construction. Under Construction. Under Construction.Under Construction. Under Construction. Under Construct
El Cajon California   JoeDirtee 47    Man Seeking Women
Online Dating
new to town...
I'm a laid back, semi-social type of girl. I love a good night out wif the girls or a good night in wif movies or a book. I love punk/metal music mostly Parkway Drive, Yellowcard, Metellica, Hawthorne
rockhampton as of 19/09/10 Queensland   pretty_little_mistake 30    Woman Seeking Women
Free Dating
I'm a 31 yr old woman who enjoys traveling, bowling, playing dominoes and a wide range of other things. I have a passion for R&B music, quite often it's a soundtrack to the events in my life....lol! I
Las Veags Nevada   TRAINAI 39    Woman Seeking Men
looking for a true man
hi im looking for a guy who is not just looking for sex but who is looking for comentment(at least some)and who wont screw me over or treat me like sh*t just beacuse im not a skinny blond b****. sound
colorado springs Colorado   looking4amn 28    Woman Seeking Men

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!

2 3 4