I'm A Seeking Age to Seeking Interest
In City Within 

Users Interested In burningman
Meet Singles
Sweet, edgy, earthy, goofy :)
I like to have fun! 99% of my life is filled with joy, and the other 1% I'm seeking joy :)

Weekdays you are likely to catch me downtown at work, or perhaps hanging in the Mission savoring the
San Francisco California   SisterMableSyrup 56    Woman Seeking Men
me and girlfriend r looking 4 girl
i go to burningman,i like to dance, cook, and have fun. i like pets.i have a pretty girlfriend and we are looking for a pretty girl to have fun with. cute and cool is a must. we have fun together, lo
reno Nevada   1natureboy 40    Man Seeking Women
Dating Online
Judge not, the Unknown.
I just moved to Victoria to start fresh so I am just looking for good people.I work part time but wanting more out of life. I am going to School in September for Business Administration and looking fo
Victoria British Columbia   Victorious Virgo 39    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
Looking for someone in the art of life
Hi i am Jaroba or james. I am a saxophone/clairnet player composer, improviser, artist, Dragon Tamer.
Adverage body, Intelligent, and big hearted. Friendly and enjoy meeting new people. I have be
Davis California   Jarobajames 53    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
Adventure or quiet times
I love to dance to all types of music, laugh and talk to interesting people. What makes people interesting is different every time. I like music of all types (Country to Classical). Though my memory
lakeside California   CLK57 61    Woman Seeking Men
Dating Service
Back in the Saddle
Love to travel, explore Portland, play in the snow... I love my dogs, aka my children... I'm looking to meet someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I love being around people who can
Portland Oregon   Chalucy 46    Woman Seeking Men
big arms for hugging here
Cali boy new to the Northwest. Loving it so far but trying to figure out if I should send down deep roots or not.
I love the outdoors, live performance of any kind and any kind of board or watersp
seattle Washington   Thundr Kat 46    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
Looking for adventure in the city
Hi, I am a guy who just moved into the area. I am going to grad school in the fall, and I am in the middle of starting up my own company.

I almost died a short while ago... It made me really t
Seattle Washington   roberte3 39    Man Seeking Women
Dating Service
devil of an angel now hiring accomplice
I love hanging out an just spending time with someone just as much as I enjoy goin out for a night of insane fun, an afternoon hike, a weekend trip to somewhere random, or a romantic evening.

felton California   EdgeOfChaos 41    Man Seeking Women
Hello and thanks for stoping by . I am a 43 year old man about 5 foot 9 inchs 205 lb .shaved head gotee beard sometimes very long . I am looking for someone that can accept me as I am . I have two kid
sacramento California   toycrawler37 55    Man Seeking Women

PlentyOfFish is a Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Get the POF Mobile Apps