A propos de
I'm relatively laid back (I know it sounds cliche, but it's the truth). I'm just looking for someone to hit the zoo, a museum, a RedHawks game or pretty much anything Oklahoma has to offer... the possibilities are endless!
A bit about me:
1) I have a full time year round salaried profession
2) I have my own car that I bought and paid for myself (its not a giant truck or flashy sports car, I'm not trying to impress anyone)
3) I don not live with my mom and haven't for a very long time, but I would again because she's awesome and she has my back with everything!
4) I like to work out, but I also like good food and a tasty beverage (any kind of beer as long as its not Bud Light, Coors or Miller)
5) I love animals and I'm allergic to cats, but I have a cat anyway and live off benadryl. I would love to own a Red Panda one day
6) I have never been married, not because I'm broken but because I do not believe in divorce and I haven't found the one person I know I will be with forever.
7) I believe in god, but do not go to church. I may consider myself more of Buddhist or Taoist than anything else
8) I like to read, I am a huge comic book nerd, but I also read grown up people words too
9) I brush my teeth (yes i have them all) at least once a day and try to shower regularly
10) I love tattoos!
Démarreurs de conversation (par ex. ce que vous aimeriez faire lors d'un premier rendez-vous...)
You like putt-putt? Maybe a subtle unicorn ride over a rainbow? Your choice... I would suggest you do not suggest skee-ball... For your own sake! ;-)