Plenty Of® Conversations
To view your conversations:
To view your contact history with a user:
To reply to a message:
Click View Message, type your response, and Send Quick Reply. To attach an inbox gift to your message, click Reply.
Your conversations will be saved for 29 days.
If a message is missing from your inbox, it may be for the following reasons:
- The message was over 30 days old
- POF blocked a cut and paste message, or a message with inappropriate content
- The user deleted their account
- If there is no trace of the user who wrote you the message, the user may have been removed from the system by a moderator
To send a Quick Message:
Compose your message in the message box on the user’s profile and click Send Quick Msg.
To send a Message:
Scroll to the bottom of their profile and click Message Username Now. With the longer message format, you have the following options:
- Send an inbox gift
- Send a rose
If your message is not being sent, it may be for the following reasons:
- The recipient has mail settings that restrict you from contacting them. There may be restrictions you cannot see listed on their profile. POF will show you a message if this is the case.
- Your profile has been quarantined and flagged for review or your messages are being flagged for content or spam.
- Your message contains inappropriate content and was blocked.
- You are clicking on Reply instead of Send Quick Reply when attempting to send your message. This will take you to the messaging page with more options.
- The recipient has blocked users who are looking for Intimate Encounters from contacting them. Once you have contacted users who are looking for Intimate Encounters, you are restricted from contacting members who have this restriction in place. This feature cannot be reset.
To delete a conversation:
Check on the box that corresponds to the conversation you want to delete, scroll down and click Delete Selected.
To see if a user has read your message:
You can become an Upgraded Member!
- To become an Upgraded Member and learn about the many benefits that come with it, click here.