What's up! The name is Brandon. I'm 22 and currently a senior student (economics major) at FAU in Boca Raton, FL. I'm pretty down to earth and chill. I'm looking for a woman that is focused, has a good head on her shoulders, family oriented, and loyal. I don't want to sound arrogant because I'm not at all, but I'm 100% confident and know for sure that I'm a great catch. Why? Because I'm a man who believes in that "old school" way of dating and treating women. Like, opening up doors for women for example. How many men do you know that actually does that as of today?...EXACTLY. I treat my woman with respect and if she's the one I'm dating she's the only one. I don't believe in cheating. I was raised by a man that treated his lady like a queen (my father and mother).
Things I like:
- Hip-hop, r&b, top 40, pretty much anything except country! I listen to music when I'm working out, studying, driving, doing things around the house...yeah music goes with me almost everywhere.
- Favorite book is Secret to Success by Eric Thomas
- I love comedy, action and suspense movies. It's nothing like a day or night full of back-to-back good movies. Yes I will watch a chick flick with my woman lol
- I LOVE SPORTS. Mostly basketball, football and baseball. If I could I'd go to sports events every day, all day. Breakfast at a baseball game, lunch at a football game and dinner at a basketball game!
- Working out and playing basketball.
- Ambitious women
Things I dislike:
- Unorganized plans
- Annoying crackheads downtown in large cities (lol)
- Women that have no values or respect for themselves
- Treadmills (I always feel like I'm not going anywhere lol...I prefer running outside)
- Traffic and slow driving, clueless senior citizens that have no business being behind the steering wheel on interstates and highways (still have love for the oldies though!)
Anything else you want to know just hit me up!