Hi and thank you for reading my profile...
Where to start, this is definately the tough part!
I am described by my friends as happy and upbeat, I always seek out the good in people and believe that the age of chivalry is far from gone, I never hurt anyone and as courtesy costs nothing, I like to adopt a polite and kind outlook on life.
I am often seen as a person that 'does' rather than one that watches, ambitious but also practical, never losing sight of life in the real world.
I am looking for intrepid explorers! as I travel a great deal, people that haven't forgotten how to dress and make an effort and above all are bubbly and fun... Occasionally I instruct latin american dance, so if your nimble of foot... fantastic!
If you like to smile, then why not drop me a hello message!
I must apologise if I've written things down correctly it's not just because I was brunged up more betterer, but also because I was learned more gooder at school! tee hee .... also I'm bit of a fan of our queens english therefore I have little time for yukky TXT SPK......
Crikey, some of you ladies sure do have heavy reading profiles! everybody has at some point been thru the wars in one way or another .. it's how you pick yourself up, dust yourself off to start again that counts, perhaps if you looked at life with bigger eyes. Maybe consider the happy things that meeting new friends brings instead of listing a whole bunch of negatives and hang ups.....
Life is very short.... 'Carpe Diem' ... Sieze the day!
And Yes... us blokeys have to avoid the preditors on here too, but if we wrote a Mommoth (that's the same as a Mammoth but can't quite get my lips around it! ha ha) epic that implies we are that exclusive and wonderful we would invite some cutting responses I am sure....
For whatever our reasons for being here on Fishy, we are all hopefull..... but on the same token we are all single......
Let the festive spirit overtake you early and remain with you all year....and play on your happy side and have fun along the way, that's what I do, it sort of comes naturally, I 'spect it does for everone..... if you let it!...
Most days I'm angelic and do angelic type things, but some days I feel mischievious tee hee!..... but everyday I'm a blokey! Why say that... well, we are all normal, we all have our visions of what we percieve as the ideal friend, mate, lover.... I'm rubbish at judging people so I don't try... I just look to myself with honesty and use that as a guide... I've only been burned by that about 70 or 80 times ha ha! ... only kidding! it's an ok guide
Maybe I'm a bit too upbeat for here... oh well, that's me...
Ladies, this guide may help you navigate your way around the complexities of the male and female psychy.... hope it helps ... tee hee
40-ish - 49
Adventurous - Slept with everyone
Athletic - No t.its
Average looking - Ugly
Beautiful - Pathological liar
Contagious Smile - Does a lot of pills
Emotionally secure - On medication
Feminist - Fat
Friendly. - Sleeps with everyone
Free spirit - Junkie
Friendship first - Former very *friendly* person
Fun - Annoying
New Age - Body hair in the wrong places
Open-minded - Desperate
Outgoing - Loud and Embarrassing
Passionate - Sloppy drunk
Professional - B.itch
Voluptuous - Very Fat
Large frame - Hugely Fat
Wants Soul mate - Stalker
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay
'THE NINE WORDS WOMEN ALWAYS USE'
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in ‘fine’.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission… Don’t Do It!!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing…)
(6) That’s okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say “you’re welcome”. (I want to add a clause here – This is true, unless she says “Thanks a lot” – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome”. That will bring on ‘whatever’).
(8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F**K YOU!
(9) Don’t worry about it, I’ll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself
See who stops smiling first, then maybe chat a whole bunch whilst sipping an exotic drink, only one tho coz I'm a real lightweight with drinkys... just can't stop gigglin!