Tried this for a bit now and so far I've found the following...
- “Athletic” has somehow lost its meaning. Just because you wear sweats, doesnt make you athletic!
- No one looks like their pics
- People you are interested in, are usually not interested in you
- Everyone is crazy…
- People are to lazy to spell out full words (U R A QT).
- If you’re excited about meeting someone, expect them to cancel last minute
- If you’re not interested in someone, expect them to continue emailing you asking why you're not replying
- Seems like everyone likes to take pics of themselves in the bathroom. And yes, even women have pics of themselves flexing!!
- wHy Do PeOpLe tYpE lIkE ThIs, OR IN ALL CAPS????
- Middle finger pics? Its not cool anymore... and still means FU!
- Socially inept people. Please be able to add to a conversation! If we cant communicate via email, I doubt sitting face to face will be any better...
- Pics of just your shoes. Seriously, guys (straight ones at least) dont appreciate shoes like women do. Well unless you're in the market for a guy with a foot fetish. If thats the case, I'm sure there's another/better website out there for you.
Things I dont trust and you shouldn't either!
- People with only one photo posted.
- People with only self-taken pics. What no friends?
- Pics from wacky angles or from 500ft away.
- The Where's Waldo pics. Where every pic is of you and your 7 best friends. Leaving us to guess which one is you.
- Fake profiles! I can spot them from a mile away. Thats a whole new level of sad... congrats!
- The too much flash pics, where the flash white-washes out the face on all the pics.
Done with my Rant – on to a little about me. I’m the following:
- Brutally honest (sometimes to a fault)
- Hard working – own a business and work my tail off
- Faithful – comes with the honesty
- Respectful with a combo of old school chivalry and new school equality
- Stubborn and proud, yet empathetic and pragmatic
- Not religious… at all! Yet morally sound
- Witty, fun and very sarcastic
- Willing to put in the time, but not willing to waste it
- Give me 100% and you will get it back. Same goes for 50%...
- And yes, I’m 6’2 in real life, not 6’2 in internet terms… which tends to mean 5’8
*** Seriously, dont bother with the hate mail! If you dont like my profile, who cares... just click on the profile above/below mine and move on. If I dont get back to you, I'm sorry, I either missed the email or I'm not interested. I dont mind a friendly follow up, but calling me a jerk or anything else just makes you look foolish. You dont like it when a guy harasses you... the same goes for us!
Anything else you want to know... just ask! I’m an open book.