What I am looking for in a gentleman: No self pics with you topless , I don't have them so not interested in getting laid. Really most are just come natural but apparently not many gentleman out there) sad :(
1. being able to keep up with me socially. I am a real social butterfly. :) I like to do things weekly.
2. loves trying new things and enjoying life
3. loves live music/concerts and going to them a lot,
4. kids are alright as long as there is time for me, I do love kids but do require time. No ex drama either. I do not need drama.
5. someone that cares about his body but is not obssessed can have some chocolate cake and not die. Want to look like a couple that belongs together in photos lol
6. someone who is passionate about life
7. good morals and values, God is important to me.
10. good hearted
12. non-judgemental of others
13. can have a converasation
14. witty or slap stick funny
15. adores me but is not too clingy
16. loyal and trustworthy
17. someone that knows a relationship takes work from both people and is willing to work through it
18. An adult job with good income, I am not interested in a broke guy or taking care of one. I go to nice places that I want the guy I date to be able to afford and concerts. Not interested in changing the way I live now (I am not wealthy but have a pretty good lifestyle)
I am sure there is more but this is just a quick good general list of what I am looking for and most of it is even what I am about also. If interested and think we could be a good match please write me. If you are looking for a POF pen pal,text message buddy or a hook up girl then just dont bother to write.
I like to do new exciting things so am open to new challenges on a first date and something creative. Maybe meet for drinks at a restaurant and then if you are getting along after one drink then dinner to continue to get to know each other better. Meeting for coffee is boring, think a little more then that. lol I have a puppies so even going to the dog park would be fun.