I was really hesitant make my profile public because there is a slight chance that people might recognize me... but hey, aren't they here too?! This is not stealing or cheating so I guess it is okay in my book.
I am here for dating but ultimately looking something long-term that might develop into a meaningful relationship. I hope to find someone who is extremely patient as well as understands that I am not looking to speed down the altar in the very near future, or if ever. However, I do expect a committed relationship. Underneath my petite, happy, cute, and somewhat reserved exterior is a brainy, outgoing, sassy, and sweet interior that cherishes traditional values like honesty, great communication, and passionate, monogamous intimacy.
Since I have pretty much out-grown the bar/club scene, it makes it difficult to meet new people who can blend well simultaneously with my life. Although it would be nice to find friends who travel in the same wavelength, being introduced to someone with minor differences could be pleasantly refreshing as well. Bonus points if you are also a California (L.A.) native and a dog owner.
Deal-breakers for me:
- unsecured parking. I am not asking you to offer me your parking. I only want to park at a place where I do not have to stash everything before leaving the vehicle.
- low credit. Sure, we may never get to that point, but having a decent credit tells me that you are one responsible adult.
Possible deal-breakers for you:
- Berkeley drop-out (but hey, how many people do you know who can solve a Rubik's Cube and apply calculus to real life?)
- unpredictable work schedule. I am going to be considered as flakey to some. I should also add that punctuality is not one of my top qualities.
- domestically challenged. I try, but I really lack the talent so you should have very low expectations.
- non Mac user. I do like fruits though. Oh, and penguins. (It's okay, only a few of you will get this.)
I know I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I've also known to be the one who got away. Someone once told me that this guy I'm searching for is going to be one lucky ba5tard. Wouldn't you want to be this lucky ba5tard?!
Hope this has provided good entertainment value for you. It's really just tongue-in-cheek.
I usually do not like to go to the movies on the first date because I find it difficult to get to know one another. I get really shy on dinner dates if there is ever an awkward moment. Grabbing a coffee makes me just as uncomfortable. An ideal first date would be a nice morning hike followed by a relaxing brunch if we manage to we break the ice. If hiking doesn't float your boat, how about going to a Lakers or Dodgers game?