So here it is...
I'm single, never been married, no kids...
I've had a few meaning relationships and learned much about myself and others in the process....
That being said, I know who I am, and I know who and what I gravitate towards to...
Personality-wise, I'm very adaptive and I think of myself as a down to earth kinda fella, that is also business minded...
I'm seeking someone that is congruent to my personality, but also someone that can compliment it....
I'd like to be in a meaningful relationship, but I wouldn't rush into something just for the sake of being in a relationship....
So, here are a few things about me, that hopefully resonate with you:
- Dancing (yeah, I said it)
- Cooking & eating healthy
- Holistic lifestyle
- Current events
- Living within one's means
- Business process
- Strategic minds
- Board games
- Crude jokes
- Jokes that are so bad, they are good
- The concept of time as a commodity
- Social dynamics
- Geeky stuff (New technology, the inter-web, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.)
- Elecronic music
- Jazz music
- Live bands
- Working smart
- Eye gazing
- Camp fires
- Over-inflated egos
- False senses of entitlement
- The TTC when it's rammed
- Zambucca & anything black licorice
- Canada goose jackets
- Reality TV