So here it is...
I'm single, never been married, no kids...
I've had a few meaning relationships and learned much about myself and others in the process....
That being said, I know who I am, and know who and what I gravitate towards to...
Personality-wise, I'm very adaptive and think of myself as a down to earth kinda fella that is business minded...
I'm seeking a meaningful relationship with someone that is congruent to my personality, but someone that can compliment it....
So, here are a few things about me that hopefully resonate with you:
- A woman that isn't afraid to reach out to a guy she likes
- Cooking & eating healthy
- Holistic lifestyle
- Current events
- Living within one's means
- Business process
- Strategic minds
- Board games
- Crude jokes
- Jokes that are so bad, they are good
- The concept of time as a commodity
- Social dynamics
- Geeky stuff (New technology, the inter-web, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.)
- Electronic music
- Jazz music
- Live bands
- Working smart
- Eye gazing
- Camp fires
- Over-inflated egos
- False senses of entitlement
- The TTC when it's rammed
- Zambucca & anything black licorice
- Canada goose jackets (not because they aren't good jackets, but because of the "sheep" mentality associated with them. Plus, what happens if you lose it at an establishment, what are you gonna tell the coat check person...."uh...my jacket looks like everyone else's"?!)
- Reality TV