So here it is...
I'm single, never been married, no kids...
I've had a few meaning relationships and learned much about myself and others in the process....
That being said, I know who I am, and know who and what I gravitate towards to...
Personality-wise, I'm very adaptive and think of myself as a down to earth kinda fella that is business minded...
I'm seeking a meaningful relationship with someone that is congruent to my personality, but someone that can compliment it....
So, here are a few things about me that hopefully resonate with you:
- A woman that isn't afraid to reach out to a guy she likes
- Cooking & eating healthy
- Holistic lifestyle
- Current events
- Living within one's means
- Business process
- Strategic minds
- Board games
- Crude jokes
- Jokes that are so bad, they are good
- The concept of time as a commodity
- Social dynamics
- Geeky stuff (New technology, the inter-web, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.)
- Electronic music
- Jazz music
- Live bands
- Working smart
- Eye gazing
- Camp fires
- Over-inflated egos
- False senses of entitlement
- The TTC when it's rammed
- Zambucca & anything black licorice
- Canada goose jackets
- Reality TV